Monday, April 8, 2013

G: Grace


For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God: Not of works, lest any man should boast.
Ephesians 2:8-9

Christianity and Christians are taking serious criticism lately by social justice advocates. This is incredibly frustrating and disheartening. I am a Christian who wants to help people. I care about people, and not just the ones I “approve” of. I want everyone to have the opportunity to receive God’s free gift of grace.

Salvation is a free gift and is received through faith in Jesus Christ. There is nothing we can do to earn it. We are not good enough; only the blood of Christ can pay our way into heaven.

If you believe that Jesus Christ is Lord and ask Him to forgive you and be your savior, you will be saved through faith. And that's good news!

2 comments:

  1. Though I am not a Christian anymore, I am always happy to hear Christians say that they care about and are interested in helping people who do not believe as they do. It isn't true of every Christian, so it's wonderful to hear that it's true of you! And I appreciate your passion in sharing your faith.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Being a Christian definitely means accepting all for who they are.
    We don't have to agree,but it gives us the opportunity to share the
    salvation we have received.If it weren't for Gods grace where would we be? Kind of a scary thought. We are offered renewed grace everyday.
    I for one need all I can ge.Thank you Lord for your GRACE,LOVEand esspecially the sacrifice of your Son for our sins.

    ReplyDelete

The catchpa has been removed to enable easier commenting. Spam and irrelevant comments will be deleted.