Sunday, April 7, 2013

Praying for the Warren Family

You have probably heard by now that the best-selling author and mega-church evangelist Rick Warren's son, Matthew, took his own life this past Friday.

You can read the story here on NBC News.  You can also learn more about Rick Warren and his ministries here on his website.

Rick Warren's books and teaching have impacted my own faith and Christian walk and I want to honor his family today by asking my readers to pray for and support this grieving family.

Come to me, all ye that labour and heavy laden, and I will give you rest.
Matthew 11:28



7 comments:

  1. My prayers are with Rick Warren and his family during this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your post. I will chant for the Warren family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although I'm not aware of Rick Warren or indeed Matthew Warren, my heart goes out to their family, and indeed the people who's lives they have touched.

    A lovely post of rememberance hun xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How very sad, I read that yesterday,my heart goes out to their family.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What could possibly be worse than loosing a child?
    Esspecially in such a tragic way.
    May all of our prayers bring the comfort and love of Jesus at this horrible time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even imagine this kind of grief, prayers the Warren family.

    ReplyDelete
  7. My heart and prayers go out to the Warren family. I cannot even imagine the grief that comes with the loss of a child. Thanks for sharing the information.

    ReplyDelete

The catchpa has been removed to enable easier commenting. Spam and irrelevant comments will be deleted.