Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Day 06. Something You Hope You Never Have to Do

I hope (and pray) I never have to bury a child. I cannot imagine the grief of those who go through this, whether their child is four years old, twenty-four, or forty. I just cannot imagine. My heart goes out to every parent who has had to do this, or will have to do so in the future.

 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. In my Father’s house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
John 14:1-2


2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh. I also would never want to go through this. I can't imagine the grief, either. I've felt deep, deep grief . . . and that was hard enough! My heart also goes out to any parent who has experienced this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no children, and could not even begin to imagine how horrible it would be to lose a child at any age.

    ReplyDelete

The catchpa has been removed to enable easier commenting. Spam and irrelevant comments will be deleted.