Saturday, August 24, 2013

Day 24. Make a playlist to someone; #songs for my #daughter


This playlist is dedicated to my daughter.

This One’s For the Girls, by Martina McBride



I chose this song as an encouragement for you as you grow up and go through all the stages of being female. You have a much harder road to navigate as a young lady, but God only gives us what we can handle and you are strong.


You’re Gonna Miss This, by Trace Adkins

Because I already miss you at younger ages and I see you growing up so fast – in such a hurry to be a big girl. And then, someday, you’ll look back and miss the carefree days of childhood, too.


A Mother’s Prayer, by Celine Dion

Because I want you to walk with God and in His protection.


Butterfly Kisses, by Bob Carlisle
I’ll never forget yours. I miss them.


Brave, by Sara Bareilles

You are already a brave little girl. You stand up for what’s right. I just pray that you never let the bullies of this world silence you. Keep doing what is right. Stand up for yourself and others. I know you will.

This list could go on and will continue to grow as you do. xo

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful tribute from an awesome mom to a sweet daughter, God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea, to make a YouTube playlist for your kids! Thanks for the idea. These are some great songs.

    ReplyDelete

The catchpa has been removed to enable easier commenting. Spam and irrelevant comments will be deleted.