Thursday, August 8, 2013

Day 08. Someone who made your life difficult.


This is quite the truth challenge. It’s easier to be truthful about myself than write about other people – particularly those who have hurt me.

 

See also day four: besides severe emotional damage, the person stole from me. And the time I had to spend working to make up for the stolen money has taken precious time and energy from my family.

 

Will I survive? Yep, I always do. Did this person win by “getting away” with all the damages and thievery? Seems like it at times, but I won’t dwell on negative people.

 

Has someone made your life difficult? (no names please!).

1 comment:

  1. First of all....Thank You for the thought provoking subjects in your blog. It definitely (for me anyway) prompts some self examination. Not always pretty.
    Difficult people and situations are inevitable.
    It's so sad that it seems this person you shared about was so deliberate.GOD Bless you and thanks again. Praying for you and yours in HIS name

    ReplyDelete

The catchpa has been removed to enable easier commenting. Spam and irrelevant comments will be deleted.