Saturday, August 17, 2013

Day 17. A book you’ve read that changed your views on something. #LeftBehind

The Left Behind Series, by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins. I know the series is not gospel, but it certainly unpacked the Book of Revelation for me. I had been warned against even reading Revelation as a young adult. Reading the Left Behind series really make the prophesies real for me (and millions of other readers, I’m sure).

How would you answer this question: what book has changed your views on something?


2 comments:

  1. Many years ago I read a book called "Diet for a Small Planet" by Frances Moore Lappe. The book changed my views on a lot of my eating habits and di so for many years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to hear more about how this book changed you or your views? I have so many books now but would like to put this one on my to do reading list!

    I haven't read a book recently that changed my views on something. I guess that's because I am working on my first one that may/may not change my views. "Destined to Live Despite Me" by Yolanda Shanks. Christian who survived suicide. It's very interesting the little bit that I've read so far.

    ReplyDelete

The catchpa has been removed to enable easier commenting. Spam and irrelevant comments will be deleted.